2 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Matt Bryers Matt Bryers 1 year, 4 months ago
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Matt Bryers
    Matt Bryers
    Keymaster

TRITAC-MARTIAL ARTS Instructor
    @sfaadmin

Hello all!

My name is Matt Bryers, I am the CEO of Soul Fighters Academy and the “geek” behind the scenes trying to make all this … stuff, work. For those of you who don’t know me, I am a “life-long” martial artist. I started training in my early teens and haven’t stopped since. I have dedicated my life to the pursuit of becoming a Professional Martial Artist…. What that really means is all I want to do is train all the time, and be able to pay my mortgage on time 🙂

I own/run the JSA (Jiu-Jitsu and Strength Academy) in Cromwell, CT. The JSA is my home, my passion and a place where hopefully people will come to improve their lives through the discovery and experience of martial arts. It’s a very special place to me and the people who train here (I’m sitting on the couch in the JSA lobby now).

Our (SFA Team) goal when we created SFA (Soul Fighters Academy) was the offer the same & enhanced experience of martial arts training online; yet connected locally. The question I keep asking myself is how can I help others discover and experience martial arts online and locally. How can I bridge the gap and help my students grow, and inspire students from all over the world to discover martial arts for themselves?

Well… my first answer is: http://www.soulfightersacademy.com

Our goal is to create a strong community and training experience between the academies, instructors, students and those passionate about the martial arts.

My personal goal is to always improve myself in everything I do. I truly believe in my “Soul” that SFA will be something truly special. Please, if you have any feedback, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. – let me know. I want to here from you.

I look forward to interacting with all of you.

Ossss.

Matt

Profile photo of Soul Fighter MI
    Soul Fighter MI
    Participant

TRITAC-Unarmed: Instructors
    @soul fighter mi

Matt,
    Your PASSION for martial arts and teaching can clearly be seen in the work you have done with the Soul Fighters Academy.
    This is one of the best martial arts websites I have seen and you’re just getting started.
    I’m honored to be part of such an incredible organization.

Profile photo of Matt Bryers
    Matt Bryers
    Keymaster

TRITAC-MARTIAL ARTS Instructor
    @sfaadmin

Osss! Thanks brother!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.