0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by Profile photo of acusapo acusapo 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of acusapo
    acusapo
    Participant
    @acusapo

<br><br>Once I experienced a hospital with an unrelated issue, where there was a modern, “well-groomed” elderly lady inside the same wing. And, you already know, when I looked more closely, I saw she had no hair to be with her body in any respect! ABSOLUTELY NONE! I was very surprised because at such age, people tend to have much more http://www.vectuslasergdansk.pl/ hair. I asked what she did to reduce it and she or he said: “Oh, I used to be hairy being a monkey! I had a moustache and my legs and arms were hairy also – I didn’t know what to do about it. And then I managed to eliminate it.” I was simply astonished… How does one get eliminate body hair FOR GOOD?! In short, her daughter brought her some sort of super-effective cream for body traditional hair removal from abroad. After she applied it several times, she got gone the hair which didn’t grow anymore!!! Of course I couldn’t accept is as true at first, but I dreamed of being sure. I found out where this device could be purchased.<br><br>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.