0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by Profile photo of ehilymo ehilymo 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ehilymo
    ehilymo
    Participant
    @ehilymo

<br><br>Once I found myself in a hospital with an unrelated issue, where there was a modern, “well-groomed” elderly lady in the same wing. And, you understand, when I looked more closely, I saw she had no hair on her body at all! ABSOLUTELY NONE! I was very surprised because at such age, people are apt to have much more http://www.vectuslasergdansk.pl/laser-vectus-a-inne-lasery-na-rynku/ hair. I asked what she did to eliminate it and she said: “Oh, I used to be hairy as being a monkey! I had a moustache and my legs and arms were hairy as well – I didn’t follow simple proven steps about it. And then I managed to get rid of it.” I was simply astonished… How does one get rid of body hair FOR GOOD?! In short, her daughter brought her some kind of super-effective cream for body laser hair removal from abroad. After she applied it several times, she got rid of the hair which didn’t grow anymore!!! Of course I couldn’t accept is as true at first, but I thought about being sure. I found out where this product could be purchased.<br><br>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.